Guest Posting Guidelines on JadeLouise Designs
Welcome to JadeLouise Designs! I hope you have been enjoying your visit. If you are visiting this page, you have an interest in guest posting on our site. Due to high demand, frequent bombardment and overall dissatisfaction with the current quid pro quo; JadeLouise Designs is no longer offering Guest posts. There has been far too much bickering from those wanting to be shown on JadeLouise Designs. Too much demanding and telling me how I should run my site, and arguing over our site’s policies. And not high enough quality of articles being submitted. Who’s got time for that? I don’t. I need to focus on writing and producing great articles that help our readers have healthier, happier and more enjoyable family lives.
JadeLouise Designs is my baby. It is my blog. And I have a high standard of what I allow on my site. It is something my readers have come to appreciate about me. And they trust me. It is my brand. I take pride in the sculpting of our online presence.
We do however offer Sponsored post opportunities for those willing to adhere to our site’s policies and quality checks. If this is something you are interested in; I’m excited to work with you! Before we begin we do have some requirements before any Sponsored campaign is accepted to be hosted on JadeLouise Designs.
Sponsored posting for businesses, companies and products is a great way to show our readers some great information, and a chance to expose your business or brand to our readers! Sponsored posts can be written by myself or written by one of your content producers. Each has a flat rate price, although different so email me for our current rates at amber at jadelouisedesigns dot com.
Here is what I require for all sponsored posts:
- Articles must be unique and unpublished elsewhere and be family friendly.
- I request a minimum of one photo with each post. Photos help reach your audience more than just words alone! It has been shown that articles without an image are less likely to be viewed, shared, etc. Photos allow me to share your articles with my readers in a manner that will receive a lot more interaction.
- Any photo included must be free of ©, or you must have direct permission to use and publish on our site, or be original photos you have taken.
- If your content writers are creating the article, I must preview the article before approving the publication to ensure it is a good fit with our readers
- Due to high demand I no longer accept pro-bono work. All publications about your company now require purchasing. This includes mentions on our social sites.
- Payment is required before the article will be published. This is non negotiable. Your article will not be published until payment is received. We have had far too many sponsors fault on payment. Payments can be made via paypal.
- If your company writes the sponsored article, we will include a short bio at the end of the article.
- Rates: We have a flat rate for sponsored posting. Email us for our current rates. Articles must be a Minimum of 350 words, free of grammar and spelling errors. Rates are subject to change based on our traffic and readership.
- As per Google’s Terms of Service all Links will be No-Follow. Please don’t ask us to host Do-follow. We follow Google’s TOS. This is not negotiable. We will not risk our page rank nor yours.
We love working with companies and brands! If you have looked over our requirements for your sponsored post and agree to our regulations, we’d love to hear from you!
Simply email all your guest post ideas and requests to amber @ jadelouisedesigns.com